St. James’s Church is a quiet and holy place where you are welcome to sit, think, be and pray. It is open daily from 9am.
It also provides:
- A 24×7 visible witness to the Christian faith in this community
- Beautiful architecture and art to enjoy and be inspired by
- A place for regular worship by the people of this community
- A place where prayers are said for the whole world
- A place of nurture and learning in the Christian faith
- Theologically and pastorally trained clergy
- Children’s, Youth and Schools work
- Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals for the whole village community
- Links with other charities locally, nationally and internationally
- Support in times of crisis
- Companionship on the journey of life and faith
- An environment in which people may meet with God and with each other.
This work of love, in the name of Christ, engages our God-given time and talents. In financial terms it costs £1,000 a week to run this church.
Please give what you can – and, if possible, give regularly as it helps us to plan expenditure. Robert Robinson will be please to discuss this with you (tel.210966)
Please pray for the work of this church community as we pray for visitors to this church.
Categorised in: Church News
This post was written by admin